Moose Jaw – A to Z

Social Moose Jaw

  • Facebok
  • Twitter
  • RSS

One or Two Unit Dwellings

When you are building a new home you will need to think about permits, utilities, grades, inspections, etc.  If there is an existing house you will be demolishing or moving to build the new home, you will require a Demolition or Moving Permit.

Printable Pamphlet

(download Adobe Reader)

City of Moose Jaw
Planning and Development Services
Phone: (306)694-4443
Fax: (306) 691-0292