Moose Jaw – A to Z

Social Moose Jaw

  • Facebok
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Building Permits

A Building Permit is required to:

  • construct a new building or structure
  • demolish, relocate, repair, later or make additions to an existing building or structure

Printable Pamphlet
Building or Demolition Permit Application

(download Adobe Reader)

City of Moose Jaw
Planning and Development Services
Phone: (306)694-4443
Fax: (306) 691-0292