- 2013 Agendas and Minutes
- 2014 Agendas and Minutes
- 2015 Agendas and Minutes
- City Council
- City Council Meeting Archive Videos
- City Councillor – Brian Swanson
- City Councillor – Candis Kirkpatrick
- City Councillor – Dawn Luhning
- City Councillor – Don Mitchell
- City Councillor – Heather Eby
- City Councillor – Patrick Boyle
- Decorum in the Public Gallery
- Mayor Deb Higgins
- Mayor’s Welcome
- Meet the Mayor and City Councillors
- Policy and Procedures
- Public Input
- Submitting Requests to Address City Council
Click here for a live feed of City Council.
City Council meets every second Monday at 6:30 p.m. with Standing Committee meetings held opposite the regular meeting dates, when necessary.
City Council consists of a Mayor and six Councillors, elected for a term of three years. Beginning in 2012, the terms of elected Council members will be four years. To be eligible to run for Mayor or Councillor of Moose Jaw, a person must be a Canadian citizen, at least eighteen years of age, and have lived in the City of Moose Jaw for at least three months and in the Province of Saskatchewan for six months immediately preceding the day of the election.
The City of Moose Jaw is not divided into constituencies or wards, and each member of Council represents the community as a whole. All decisions of Council are by majority vote.