With the introduction of Automated Garbage collection, the City encourages residents to recycle and to household compost in order to ensure your weekly garbage output does not exceed your one allocated bin.
- Collection bins for mixed paper, cardboard, tin cans, and plastics #1 thru #7.
- South Hill Pla-Mor Palace
- Landfill Site – Caribou St. E
- Area set aside for the collection of used oil, paints & automotive batteries.
- Area set aside for recycling metals, drop off bin supplied for all metal products, and appliances. Metals and appliances can also be dropped off at Silver Star Salvage 1998 Ltd.
- Eco-Centre on site for used oil & filters & antifreeze.
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- Once a year – usually October. Call the Engineers Department for further details 694-4448.
- Leftover Paint
- City Of Moose Jaw/Wakamow Mulching Program
- City gathers discarded natural Christmas trees in mid-January with regular garbage collection & Wakamow mulches the trees for use in the Park area.
Curb Side Recycling
- Loraas Disposal
(306) 691-2850 or email@example.com
Residential and commercial we offer single stream, no sorting required, residential recycling and accept all grades of paper/fiber material, tin and all grades of plastic (recycle logo 1-7). As well, we come to your curb every 2 weeks.
- Crown Shred and Recycling Inc.
Crown Shred & Recycling offers commercial recycling pickup service to Moose Jaw and surrounding area. We offer 3 different recycling packages as well as a call in service for businesses that do not require regular scheduled service. We have scheduled pickups to fit your needs, from daily, weekly, bi-weekly to every 4 weeks. We accept all grades of paper/fiber material, tin and all grades of plastic.
- Wascana Recycling
1-888-Wascana(927-2262) or 306-352-0346
- Residential curb side pick up every two weeks as well as commercial pick up.