- Aboriginal Outreach Sponsorship Program
- Arenas, Outdoor Rinks and Pads
- Athletic Fields
- Birthday Pool Parties
- Boat Operator Accredited Training (BOAT)
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart
- Caravan for Seniors Program
- Choose the Right Bike
- Crescent Park
- Cross-Country Ski Trails
- Drowning Prevention
- Facility Ice Rental Rates
- Get Our Community Moving Challenge!
- Indoor Public Skating
- Learn to Swim
- Moose Jaw in Motion
- NEW Indoor Pickelball courts
- Noon Hour Kettlebell Bootcamp
- Organizations and Clubs
- Outdoor Rinks/Skating Pads
- Playground Programs
- Policy and Procedures
- Recreation Guide – Community Association Programs
- Recreation Services
- Recreation Services Map
- Rotary Trails
- Skate Park
- Sponsors Playground Programs and the Youth Activity Centre Program
- Trees and Shrubs
- Water Workout Schedule
- Youth Activities Centres
855 MacDonald St.
- Handicap Accessible
- Seating Capacity for 200
- Main Pool(25m x 25m; 10 lanes)
- Diving Boards(1m and 3m)
- Water Slide(200 ft)
- Zero Beach Leisure Pool
- Steam Room
- Wet and Dry Concessions
- Indoor and Outdoor Sun Area
- Large female & male change rooms
- Family Change Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Adjacent & Street Parking
Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool
200 Block Fairford St. E.
- Open for June, July and August only
- Olympic size swimming pool(50m x 23m)
- Diving Boards(1m and 3m)
- Diving platform(7m)
- Female & male change rooms
- Outdoor Sun Area
- Street Parking
**New Rates Effective June 1, 2014
|Admission:Single Admission: (GST Included)|
|Toddlers * (under 3 years)||No Charge|
|Child (3 – 12 years)||$3.65|
|Youth (13 – 17 years)||$5.50|
|Family(immediate family only)||$13.80|
|Towel Rental(plus $5.00 deposit)||$1.00|
|Locks(plus $5.00 deposit)||$1.00|
Lockers are available for day use at no charge for swimmers who provide their own lock.
*Two toddlers free per adult. All children under the age of 6 years must be within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times while in tank or leisure pool if height requirement is not met (3’6″).
Group rates are available for any community or business organization. Group members must be admitted together and pay in one transaction. Call the Kinsmen Sportsplex at 306-694-4483 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your special discount:
|3 – 10 people||10% Discount|
|11 – 15 people||15% Discount|
|16+ people||20% Discount|
Swim passes are available for One or Three Months or Yearly.
The Benefits that members receive are:
- Admission to all eligible swims and skates at the Kinsmen Sportsplex. & the Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool.
- 20% discount on any swim lessons offered during pass dates.
- Towel Service at the Kinsmen Sportsplex Pool
- Membership Newsletter – Semi Annually
- Twelve Guest Passes(Annual Only)
- Adult and Family yearly passes include long term locker use.
Membership Pass Rates (GST not included)
(20% discount on any Swim lessons offered during pass dates)
**New Rates Effective June 1st, 2014
|One Month||Three Month||Yearly|
|Child (3 – 12 years)||$48.30||$96.60||$193.20|
|Youth (13 – 17 years)||$72.25||$144.50||$289.00|
|Towel Rental||No charge||No charge||No charge|
The Sportsplex is open all regular hours plus extended public swimming from 1:15 to 5:00 pm on most school breaks.
On the following statutory holidays the Sportsplex will be open holiday hours beginning at 11:45 am for regular programs plus extended public swimming from 1:15 to 5:00 pm:
- Family Day
- Victoria Day
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
The Sportsplex is closed New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
For further information please call the Recreation Information Line at 306-694-4500.
Upcoming events will be posted as we become aware of them.
- Morning Swim - Get a great start to your day by taking a plunge in the morning. All ages are welcome; lanes are available. Part of pool swim.
- Adult Noon Swim - 18 years and over, lane swim during lunch hour, relax in the hot tub/steam room along with your midday swim.
- Public Swim - All public are welcome for swimming with all the features of the Sportsplex available to enjoy. Lanes are available.
- Adult Swim - A special time for adults (18+) only, to swim laps, relax in the hot tub/steam room and have fun. Lanes are available.
- Family Swim - Enjoy a swim time for families only; children and youth must be supervised in the water at all times by an adult; leisure pool, waterslide, hot tub, & steam room available. Part of pool swim.
For further information call the Recreation Information Line at (306)694-4500.