Public Service Announcement - Boulevard Tree Pruning Program Begins
Boulevard Tree Pruning Program Begins
MOOSE JAW - The City of Moose Jaw has initiated its annual Boulevard Tree Pruning program which will take approximately one month. This pruning is part of the City’s Urban Forest’s Maintenance Program to improve the health and safety of the City’s trees.
The public is advised of the following:
- Sawyer’s Tree Service is the contractor completing the boulevard tree pruning for the City of Moose Jaw
- Pruning operations will take place from 7:00am to 7:30pm in designated areas only.
- When possible, “No Parking” signs will be posted in these designated areas 24 hrs in advance of the pruning, and will remain up until the work is completed (estimated to be 2 to 3 days per block).
- Vehicles not adhering to the signs will be ticketed and possibly towed.
- Entire blocks will be pruned at a time; streets will not be blocked off unless traffic becomes a safety issue.
City-owned Boulevard trees on the following blocks will be pruned:
|1100||1st Avenue North West|
|1100||7th Avenue North West|
|1300||7th Avenue North West|
|1000||8th Avenue North West|
|1300||6th Avenue North West|
|200||Lillooet Street E|
|200||Home Street East|
|100||Maple Street East|
|200||Maple Street East Southside only|
The City reminds the public to respect the No Parking areas to ensure the safe and efficient movement of the pruning crew and equipment.
P: 306-694-4406 C: 306-513-8980