Public Service Announcement - City of Moose Jaw 2016 Property Tax Deadline: December 31, 2016
City of Moose Jaw 2016 Property Tax Deadline: December 31, 2016
MOOSE JAW - The City of Moose Jaw Finance Department would like to remind residents that Saturday, December 31, 2016 is the FINAL day to pay your outstanding property taxes for 2016 and prior years to avoid further penalties.
Payments may be made by one of the following methods:
- In person – at City Hall by 12:00 Noon on December 30.
- By mail – postmarked December 31 or earlier.
- Via internet, telephone banking or at a bank – no later than December 31.
Please note: there is a time delay of 2-3 days for these payment methods.
- City Hall drop box no later than December 31.
- By credit card – Online only through Plastiq. https://www.plastiq.com/pay-city-of-moose-jaw—tax/v11308 . Plastiq is an independent third party service provider that allows you to use your credit card through their secure online system to pay your property taxes.Please note: This is an online service only. Plastiq charges a service fee for this service. Credit card payments for property taxes cannot be processed in person at City Hall. There is a processing delay of approximately 6 days for these credit card payments.
Any outstanding balances remaining after December 31, 2016 will be subject to a 1.1% surcharge compounded monthly.
For more information contact the City’s Finance Department at 306-694-4410.
P: 306-694-4406 C: 306-513-8980