Public Service Announcement - Residents Urged to Comply with NO PARKING Signs On Plow Routes
Residents Urged to Comply with NO PARKING Signs On Plow Routes
MOOSE JAW - Residents living on the NO PARKING snow route are encouraged to comply with the permanent and temporary signs posted. Any vehicles parking in placarded areas on these snow routes will be towed prior to plowing.
The following areas are scheduled for plowing this week and will be marked for NO PARKING, as indicated:
Thursday, January 12
- 1st Ave NW Saskatchewan St to Oxford St West Side
- 1st Ave NE Saskatchewan St to Oxford St West Side
- Fairford St E 9th Ave NE to 4th Ave NE South Side
- Fairford St W 2nd Ave NW to 9th Ave NW South Side
- Main St S Manitoba St to Grandview St West Side
- 1st Ave SE Manitoba St to Grandview St West Side
- Coteau St 4th Ave SW to 12th Ave SW South Side
Friday, January 13
- Saskatchewan St W Main St to 9th Ave NW North Side
- Caribou St W 1st Ave NW to thatcher Drive North Side
Monday, January 16
- Saskatchewan St W Main St to 9th Ave NW South Side
- Caribou St W 1st Ave NW to Thatcher Drive South Side
NOTE: The City has experienced some vandalism of these non-permanent NO PARKING signs. Some of the signs have been torn down prior to plowing. If your area is listed above, please be aware that the plowing is scheduled to proceed. The City will make every effort to replace missing signs as soon as we are made aware. To avoid their neighbour’s vehicle being towed, residents are encouraged to alert their neighbours if they notice their vehicles remaining in the plow zone.
Your assistance will help the City crews do their job much more effectively. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information, visit www.moosejaw.ca or call City Engineering at 306-694-4448.
P: 306-694-4406 C: 306-513-8980