News Release - Saskatchewan Municipal Board Hearing set for December 8, 2015 Regarding 2016 Cast Iron Water Main Local Improvement Project
Saskatchewan Municipal Board Hearing set for December 8, 2015 Regarding 2016 Cast Iron Water Main Local Improvement Project
MOOSE JAW - Ratepayers of the City of Moose Jaw are advised the Saskatchewan Municipal Board (SMB) Hearing related to the City of Moose Jaw’s Spring 2016 Cast Iron Water Main Replacement Program has been scheduled.
WHAT: SMB Hearing regarding Spring 2016 Cast Iron Water Main Local Improvement Project
WHEN: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
WHERE: Golden Nugget Centre – 250 Thatcher Dr. East (Exhibition Grounds)
The purpose of the SMB hearing is to give ratepayers of the City of Moose Jaw an opportunity to address the proposal. The hearing will be run by the SMB. They will use information collected at the hearing to assist in making their decision regarding the City’s application.
Properties in the following locations are part of the application for the Spring 2016 program:
- Ominica St. between 6th NE and 8th Ave. NE
- 9th NW between Edmonton St. and Francis St.
- 4th NE between Athabasca St. E and Hochelaga St. E
- Main St. N between Caribou St. and Ross St.
- Manitoba St. W between Main St. N and 1st NW
- 6th SW between Vaughan St. W and Grandview St. W
- Keith Crescent between 6th SW and 7th Ave. SW
- River St. W between 2nd NW and 3rd Ave. NW
- 3rd NW between Manitoba St. W and River St. W
- 8th NW between Oxford St. W and Hall St. W
Complete information regarding the application and the Cast Iron Water Main Replacement Program in general are available at www.moosejaw.ca/
Wilbur McLean, Communications Manager
City of Moose Jaw
Lise Gareau, Director
Saskatchewan Municipal Board