- City Clerk/Solicitors
- Board of Revision
- Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Commission
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Moose Jaw Jaw Board of Police Commissioners
- Moose Jaw Public Library Board
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Murals Project Management Committee
The Province of Saskatchewan has delegated authority to the City of Moose Jaw to regulate certain civil and property matters. Passing bylaws is a mechanism used by the City to meet this responsibility.
Information is requested on some bylaws more than others. These bylaws are available in an Adobe Reader format. Additional bylaws will be added at a later date.
These Bylaws are provided solely for research convenience. Official bylaws and any amendments are available from the City Clerk/Solicitor’s Department and must be consulted for purposes of interpretation and application of the law. A copy of the official bylaw and its amendments are available upon request – Contact Us
Not all bylaws are available online. For further assistance, contact the City Clerk/Solicitor’s Department by telephone at (306) 694-4424 or by email at email@example.com.