The Comptroller Branch provides high quality financial services to The City of Moose Jaw in order to maintain fiscal integrity for the benefit of its citizens, City Council, City departments and employees and to provide effective means of making prompt and accurate payments for services rendered.
The mandate of the Comptroller Branch is:
- to issuing payments to vendors, contractors and employees
- to provide centralized accounting services and stewardship of the City’s assets
- to provide operating & capital budget services
- to facilitate efficient procurement of goods and services
- to provide centralized materials management services
- to provide risk management and insurance services