The Treasury Branch provides front line customer service for property taxation, water and sewer utility billing along with business and dog licenses. It is also responsible for the collection, control and investment of all City funds as well as the enforcement of various Provincial Acts and municipal bylaws
The mandate of the Treasury Branch is:
- To provide excellent customer service to the residents of Moose Jaw and its visitors.
- To manage the City’s parking facilities
- To monitor and enforce Business and Dog licenses
- To provide accurate and timely taxation and assessment information
- To administer the City’s Assessment and Taxation programs
- To administer the City’s Water and Sewer Utility billing program
- To provide prudent investment and cash flow management for the City
- To provide financial assistance to operating departments in order to help manage resources
- To prepare statistical and budget data as required.