The Moose Jaw Parks and Recreation Department operates and maintains over 120 acres of irrigated sportsgrounds. This includes baseball diamonds, soccer fields, fastball and slo-pitch facilities. We pride ourselves on having some of the top facilities in the Province.
- Adams Baseball Diamond: 700 Block MacDonald Street
- Bell Park Baseball Diamonds: 800 Block Caribou Street E.
- Baba Diamond
- Gamble Diamond
- Montgomery Diamond
- Mortensen Diamond
- Swarbrick Diamond
- Blackwell Baseball Diamond: 1400 – 13th Avenue N.W.
- Caribou Heights Ladies Fastball Diamonds: 1500 Caribou Street West.
- Hamilton Flats Slo-Pitch Diamonds: 1100 Manitoba Street W.
- McCullough Field Baseball Diamonds: 4th Avenue N.W. & MacDonald St.
- Dayton Diamond
- Heisler Diamond
- Memorial Field Minor Fastball Diamond: 300 Block Caribou Street E.
- Optimist Park Girls Fastball Diamonds: 500 Iroquois Street W.
- Harris Diamond
- Luft Diamond
- Sanderson Diamond
- Wright Diamond
- Parkhill Park Minor Baseball Diamonds: 1000 Block Duffield Street W.
- Andrie Diamond
- Gattinger Diamond
- Smith Diamond
- Vanstone Diamond
- Ross Wells Park Baseball Diamond: Caribou Street E. & Ross Cres.
- Trans Canada Slo-Pitch Diamonds: 100 Diefenbaker Drive
- Wenman Baseball Diamond: 2nd Avenue N.W. & Laurier St.
- 1996 Summer Games Park: 16th Avenue S.W. & Coteau Street W.
- Lindale Field: 1322 11th Ave. N.W.
- Kinsmen Fields: 855 MacDonald St. W.
- Regal Heights: 1400 Block 13th Ave. N.W.
- Smith Park: 1300 Block Hastings Street
- Sunningdale Fields: Daffodil Drive
- Veterans Peace Park: 1604 Admiral Crescent
- 2005 Canada Games Fields: 1220 High St W