The appeal of a community’s urban environment is often measured by the quality of its park space. Moose Jaw is fortunate to have a number of ornamental and natural parks for the community to enjoy.
Crescent Park, located in the downtown core, is the centrepiece of Moose Jaw’s urban parkland. Waterfalls, fountains, water fowl and a wide variety of plant species make a venture into the park an exciting and interesting experience. There are also a number of natural parks that add to the community’s park network.
Moose Jaw’s extensive system of parkland helps improve the quality of life for residents and visitors alike.
- Crescent Park: 100 & 200 Block Fairford St. E.
- Elgin Park: 8th Ave. N.E. and Oxford St. W.
- Happy Valley: 1200 Block Wolfe Ave.
- Spring Creek Park: 10th Ave. N.W. & Laurier St.
- Sunningdale Nature Park: Corner of Avens Rd. & Thatcher Dr.
- Connors Park: 9th Ave. S.W. (Wakamow Valley)
- River Park: River Park Drive (Wakamow Valley)
- River Park Campground: 300 River Dr. (Wakamow)