- Arenas, Outdoor Rinks and Pads
- Athletic Fields
- Boat Operator Accredited Training (BOAT)
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart
- Choose the Right Bike
- Crescent Park
- Cross-Country Ski Trails
- Drowning Prevention
- Facility Ice Rental Rates
- Indoor Public Skating
- Moose Jaw in Motion
- Outdoor Rinks/Skating Pads
- Playground Program
- Policy and Procedures
- Recreation Services Map
- Rotary Trails
- Skate Park
- Trees and Shrubs
- Youth Activities Centres
855 MacDonald St.
|Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool
200 Block Fairford St. E.
|Kinsmen Sportsplex Swim Schedule & Admission rates
*Two toddlers free per adult. All children under the age of 6 years must be within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times while in tank or leisure pool if height requirement is not met (3’6″).
Group rates are available for any community or business organization. Group members must be admitted together and pay in one transaction. Call the Kinsmen Sportsplex at 306-694-4483 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your special discount:
|3 – 10 people||10% Discount|
|11 – 15 people||15% Discount|
|16+ people||20% Discount|
On the following statutory holidays the Sportsplex will be open holiday hours beginning at 11:45 am for regular programs plus extended public swimming from 1:15 to 5:00 pm:
- Family Day
- Victoria Day
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
The Sportsplex is closed New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
For further information please call the Recreation Information Line at 306-694-4500.
Birthday Pool Parties
For further information call the Recreation Information Line at (306)694-4500.
Learn to Swim
- Times and dates are subject to change.Registration is on a first come, first served basis, in person or by mail.
- Children must be registered by an adult.
- All fees are payable at time of registration, by cash, cheque or interac.
- Transfers will be allowed up to two weeks prior to the start of the registered session, providing room is available.
- Minimum registrants required for classes to run.
- Members receive a 20% discount on any swim lessons offered during Membership Pass dates.
- Registrations are final and no refund will be given except upon submission of a medical certificate and your receipt. Refunds may be subject to an administration fee.
For more information call (306) 694-4483.
Instruction available for all levels by appointment only. Please contact the Sportsplex at (306) 694-4483 for more information and to register.