855 MacDonald St.
|Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool
200 Block Fairford St. E.
|Swim Schedule – Fall and Winter 2016|
|Swim Schedule -Mid-winter and Spring 2017|
|Water Workout Class Schedule|
|Advanced Swimming Courses Mid-Winter & Spring 2017|
|*Two toddlers free per adult. All children under the age of 6 years must be within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times while in tank or leisure pool if height requirement is not met (3’6″).
Group rates are available for any community or business organization. Group members must be admitted together and pay in one transaction. Call the Kinsmen Sportsplex at 306-694-4483 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your special discount:
|3 – 10 people||10% Discount|
|11 – 15 people||15% Discount|
|16+ people||20% Discount|
On the following statutory holidays the Sportsplex will be open holiday hours beginning at 11:45 am for regular programs plus extended public swimming from 1:15 to 5:00 pm:
- Family Day
- Victoria Day
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
The Sportsplex is closed New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
For further information please call the Recreation Information Line at 306-694-4500.
Birthday Pool Parties
Book your party in by calling the Sportsplex Reception desk a minimum of the day before you wish to host the party. You will receive a group discounted admission rate, based on the number of swimmers you bring.
Please note that children under 6 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times in the pool area, with a maximum of two pre-schoolers per adult.
Our concessionaire holds all rights to food and drink within the Sportsplex; please visit the concession on site for your party refreshment needs!
For further information call the Recreation Information Line at (306)694-4500.
Learn to Swim
- Times and dates are subject to change.Registration is on a first come, first served basis, in person or by mail.
- Children must be registered by an adult.
- All fees are payable at time of registration, by cash, cheque or interac.
- Transfers will be allowed up to two weeks prior to the start of the registered session, providing room is available.
- Minimum registrants required for classes to run.
- Members receive a 20% discount on any swim lessons offered during Membership Pass dates.
- Registrations are final and no refund will be given except upon submission of a medical certificate and your receipt. Refunds may be subject to an administration fee.
For more information call (306) 694-4483.
Instruction available for all levels by appointment only. Please contact the Sportsplex at (306) 694-4483 for more information and to register.