855 MacDonald St.
|Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool
200 Block Fairford St. E.
|Kinsmen Sportsplex Swim Schedule & Admission rates
*Two toddlers free per adult. All children under the age of 6 years must be within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times while in tank or leisure pool if height requirement is not met (3’6″).
|Kinsmen Sportsplex Annual Closure for Maintenance-June 13th to July 3rd|
Group rates are available for any community or business organization. Group members must be admitted together and pay in one transaction. Call the Kinsmen Sportsplex at 306-694-4483 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your special discount:
|3 – 10 people||10% Discount|
|11 – 15 people||15% Discount|
|16+ people||20% Discount|
On the following statutory holidays the Sportsplex will be open holiday hours beginning at 11:45 am for regular programs plus extended public swimming from 1:15 to 5:00 pm:
- Family Day
- Victoria Day
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
The Sportsplex is closed New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
For further information please call the Recreation Information Line at 306-694-4500.
Birthday Pool Parties
Book your party in by calling the Sportsplex Reception desk a minimum of the day before you wish to host the party. You will receive a group discounted admission rate, based on the number of swimmers you bring.
Please note that children under 6 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times in the pool area, with a maximum of two pre-schoolers per adult.
Our concessionaire holds all rights to food and drink within the Sportsplex; please visit the concession on site for your party refreshment needs!
For further information call the Recreation Information Line at (306)694-4500.
Learn to Swim
- Times and dates are subject to change.Registration is on a first come, first served basis, in person or by mail.
- Children must be registered by an adult.
- All fees are payable at time of registration, by cash, cheque or interac.
- Transfers will be allowed up to two weeks prior to the start of the registered session, providing room is available.
- Minimum registrants required for classes to run.
- Members receive a 20% discount on any swim lessons offered during Membership Pass dates.
- Registrations are final and no refund will be given except upon submission of a medical certificate and your receipt. Refunds may be subject to an administration fee.
For more information call (306) 694-4483.
Instruction available for all levels by appointment only. Please contact the Sportsplex at (306) 694-4483 for more information and to register.